The Thermion Duo DXP opens a new page in the history of Pulsar hunting optics. This is the first commercial riflescope to combine the effectiveness of thermal imaging detection at any time of day with the comfort of full-colour daytime observation. With the synergy that comes from the integration of different technologies, observation with the Thermion Duo brings enhanced high-information content. A high-sensitivity sensor with < 25 mK NETD captures minimal temperature differences when observing in low temperature contrast conditions, or in rain or fog. The 640 x 480-pixel resolution ensures reliable identification of the target, high-quality visualization of important anatomical features of the animal plus minute details of the surrounding landscape.
Using the Thermion Duo DXP as a daytime riflescope is always simple and convenient as the lens does not require focusing. The 4K-resolution CMOS sensor provides exemplary detail and identification of objects across the entire range of magnifications. Day hunting is not only comfortable, but also high-tech when using the Thermion Duo DXP. A full-colour image peculiar to classic daytime optics is combined with extreme digital functionality. At any time, the hunter can record an image, change the reticle pattern and colour, or connect the riflescope to a smartphone.
- Ergonomic focusing wheels are located on the right and left sides, making focusing easy either left- or right-handed.
- Thermion Duo thermal riflescopes are high impact resistant and can be used with rifled hunting weapons with calibres of 9.3x64, .30-06, .300, .375H&H, etc., as well as with smooth-bore and pneumatic weapons.
- The built-in Wi-Fi module will connect the device with smartphones based on Android and iOS via the Stream Vision 2 mobile application. This combination provides a great opportunity, such as wireless update of the device software, transmission of images to a mobile device screen in real time, remote control digital functions and many others.
- Observation with the Thermion Duo does not strain your eyes and enables the hunter to fully concentrate on the hunting process. The wide-angle eyepiece (29.5°) and wide viewing angle of the HD quality AMOLED display provide comfortable image perception and the absence of the keyhole effect with safe removal of the exit pupil of 50mm.
- Sensor: 640x480 pix. @ 17 µm (thermal) | CMOS 3840x2160 (digital);
- Objective lens: F50/1.0 (thermal) | F35/4.34 (digital);
- Magnification: 2 x 16 (thermal) | 4 x 32 (digital);
- Field of view: 12.4x9.3 / 21.8x16.4 (thermal) | 6.1x4.6 / 10.6x8 (digital);
- Detection range: 1800m;
- Senson type: Uncooled (thermal) | Full-color CMOS (digital);
- NETD: <25 mK;
- Frame rate: 50 Hz;
- Eye relief: 50 mm;
- Display: HD AMOLED;
- Reticle click value: 21.25 / 21.25 (thermal) | 10.33 / 10.33 (digital);
- Recticle click range: 4250 / 4250 (thermal) | 2066 / 2066 (digital);
- Number of preloaded ritcles: 10;
- Video/ photo resolution, pixel: 1024 x 768;
- Video/ photo format: .mp4 / .jpg;
- Built-in memory: 16 GB;
- Wireless: Wi-Fi;
- Frequency: 2.4 / 5GHz;
- Degree of protection , IP code (IEC60529): IPX 7;
- Operating temperature range: -25- +50°С;
- Max. recoil power of rifled weapom (Eo): 6000 J;
- Compatible mounts: Standard 30 mm rings;
- Supported application: Stream Vision 2;
- Output voltage: 3.0 - 4.2 V;
- Battery type: Li-Ion Battery Pack АPS2 (external) + Li-Ion Battery Pack APS5 (internal);
- Capacity: 2000 (external) + 4900 mAh (internal);
- Operating time on battery pack (at t= 22°C), h *: 6 h;
- External power supply: 5V, 9V (micro USB C type)
- Dimensions: 420x78x83.5 mm;
- Weight: 0.96 kg;
- SKU (model): 76572.